wedding rates I $2599
Hi! Thanks for stopping by! I know weddings are a big deal. You are going to put a lot of effort into making your wedding as perfect as it can be for you. You want a photographer that you can not only trust but one that cares about documenting every moment in heartfelt way. You are going to want pictures that not only capture all the main moments, but all the in-between feels. The candids. I think that’s what I do best. I document the real moments at weddings. The ones that years from now will you transport you back to your wedding day. Pictures that look like they were taken by someone you know, not just some photographer.
I do prefer all day coverage, from prep in the morning through 10 pm at the reception. Up to 13 hours. If you need different coverage, then lets chat. Each wedding comes with an engagement session & an on line password protected gallery of hi-res images to share, download, print. This makes it very convenient for you because you are free to share your gallery with whomever you want, saving you the trouble of making sure everyone gets the pictures they want.
All weddings come with:
Here is a sample slide show:
There are several other slide shows online as well. Those can be seen by clicking the blog link above and going to the slide show category.
1. Additional hours $150/hour
2. Engagement session guest book. Can be used for a keepsake/guest can sign in at the reception. $150
3. Wedding Album. 22 page album. On line proofing. $750 Additional pages $25
4. Parent albums. Additional duplicate copies of you album can be ordered as gifts to parents. $650
5. Elopements. I will do elopements Monday - Thursday and on weekends if I have no wedding scheduled at the rate of $200/hour with a 3 hour minimum
5. Chicago destination engagement. Want an adventure with some awesome backdrops for your engagement? I have spent a lot of time in Chicago and there is an
endless number of amazing places to shoot. We would need one full day to go out and create unique pictures for your engagement. Add $800 to your wedding package
6. Smokey Mountain/Gatlinburg destination engagement. For something really unique we would need a day and a half (sunset 1st day, all of the next day). The whole shoot is an
adventure in the Smokey Mountain National Park! I know the park well and there are so many really cool places to shoot. No matter the time of year the park provides some very
unique places to explore. I can also take you on a hike, there are lots of them and difficulty depends on your comfort level. Add $800 to your wedding package.
7. Destination Weddings. I love to travel, and do it often. If you have plans for a destination wedding lets chat. I've shot
weddings in Jamaica, Las Vegas, California, South Carolina and I am looking forward to doing more.
1. How do I book you?
I require a 20% deposit & a signed contract to reserve a date. The remaining balance is due 2 weeks
before the wedding. I book dates on a first come first serve basis. I suggest either chatting in person or over the phone/face
time before signing. There are several coffee shops around Fairview that make great places to talk.
2. What sort of payments do you accept?
Check, debit, credit card. Which ever is easiest for you
3. How long does it take for me to get my pictures?
Normally 4-6 weeks. But around May & October that time may be extended to 5-8 weeks. Those are my busiest times of the year.
4. How many pictures will I get?
A lot. I tend to over deliver. I average around 200 for an Engagement & around 700 for a wedding.
5. How will you deliver my pictures & in what format?
I deliver all pictures in a digital format, hi res JPEG files. Your processed pictures will be uploaded to
a password protected online gallery where you can download them, store them on your own computer and make prints. You can also share
the link to your gallery with family & friends allowing them to download what they want which makes your life easier!
6. Do you carry insurance?
Yes. I am insured by Hill & Usher and the policy follows me wherever I go to shoot! If your venue requires
proof just let me know and I can supply that for you.
7. Do you have backup equipment?
Oh Yes. In fact I have backups for my backups.